Groundhog Anchor Model #68
The Groundhog Anchor Support System Model #68 is a light-duty helical steel screw pile foundation used to support and/or tie down structures such as decks, balconies, docks, landings, fences and pool frames to name a few.
- Model #68 is 6 feet long, with an 8-inch helix 360° welded to a 1.25" hollow square shaft and is colour coded grey.
- 2000 lb. safe load per pile (1/3 of actual fail point in medium to stiff soil conditions).
- Frost and heave resistant when properly installed.
- Can be installed manually using a mechanical installation wrench which entails users walking in a radial pattern around the anchor while it screws into the ground.
- Custom lengths and brackets are available upon request.
- Professional installation by the Groundhog Anchors team can be arranged by contacting us or through your local hardware store.