The Groundhog Anchor Support System Model #812 is a heavy-duty helical steel screw pile foundation used to support and/or tie down structures such as decks, sunrooms, boathouses, balconies, docks, cement pads, trailer homes, jobsite trailers and grade beams to name a few.
- Model #812 is 8 feet long with a 12-inch helix 360° welded to a 2" hollow square shaft and is colour coded red.
- 5000 lb. safe load per pile (1/3 of actual fail point in medium to stiff soil conditions).
- Frost and heave resistant when properly installed.
- Can be installed manually using a mechanical installation wrench which entails users walking in a radial pattern around the anchor while it screws into the ground.
- Custom lengths and brackets are available upon request.
- Professional installation by the Groundhog Anchors team can be arranged by contacting us or through your local hardware store.